Breakfast Club and After School Club
Our Breakfast Club is open to all children attending Ethelred Nursery School. The club operates in a safe environment on the school premises at Oakden Street, led by our team of high quality trained staff whose purpose is to make sure the children have the very best start to their day.
The Breakfast Club will offer a tasty and nutritious breakfast - the most important meal of the day!
- A variety of breakfast cereals
- A variety of drinks - water, milk and fruit juices
- A variety of breads including toast, with choice of spreads
- A variety of yogurts
- A variety of fruits.
The Breakfast Club provides a variety of free play and structured play with a broad range of activities and freedom for children to choose their own activities.
The Breakfast Club runs from 8.00am until 9.15am every Monday to Friday during the nursery school term on a first come, first served basis, and costs £6.00 per child per day, payable in advance. Please contact the school
Breakfast Club Summary
Time: 8.00am - 9.15am
Cost: £6.00 per child, per day
- Drop-off will be through the school entrance at 20 Oakden Street
- All children will be offered a healthy breakfast and participate in a wide range of fun and creative activities that will help build social skills and confidence.
- Children will be escorted to their key person group ready for the start of the school day at 9.15am.
- The breakfast club will operate during term time only and will not run on the days that the school is closed or on Inset Days.
- Bookings and registration forms must be submitted prior to attendance at the club. No child will be admitted if the forms have not been completed.
- Payment must be made at least one working day in advance. No child will be admitted to the club if the fees have not been paid.
- Please click here for the Terms and Conditions
After School Club
After school club provision can be accessed from Archbishop Sumner School with whom Ethelred has an association. This service has an additional cost.